Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Order Hall Killing

Order Hall Killing

I am a simple man. Present me with quests, great. Add a cool looking weapon. Upgrade it with this stuff called artifact power (AP). Pretend that Order Halls are just more complicated versions of the Draenor variety (it's a thousand ways worse). I was really into the Draenor champions and all that, though the in game reality meant just having a champion at your side that often caused more trouble than they helped.

When I sent Keya to her order Hall, however, the whole thing becomes mostly incomprehensible. Most of the stuff there I have no clue what they do or how and when to use them. Sure, Keya sends out missions. I know that I should be arming my champions, too, but it just doesn't interest me. As long as I get campaigns that get Keya AP I'm happy.

The Research angle doesn't make much sense. I dump order resources into it somewhat randomly without any real understanding of what is the right amount, the right type, the best options, etc.

What got me going this morning is that while fooling around in there I triggered an attack from an elite. That was a surprise! Pictures below. I assumed I set off some kind of test. Like most of Keya's pitched battles, it took time, but Keya killed it. Keya earned Soul Flame of Alacrity and Soul Flame of Insight, which can used in the Broken Isles. Looks like helpful stuff, but I was completely ignorant of the beast in there.

I made an attempt on the web to try and figure out what Keya's progress is in this whole order hall, AP, champions, etc. At what stage is Keya at? I found no way to determine that, nor what the next steps should be.

Keya will continue to cast about for information and continue to do what can be done. The only firm footing Keya has is her warblade and the AP she needs to complete it. Beyond that . . . Keya can only wonder what she's missing.

Keya Killed This Elite in her Order Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment