Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Last Entry - Saying Goodbye

The Last Entry - Saying Goodbye

The Autumn Tea Green Guild is taking a hiatus. The primary players: Alliance Guild Leader Tiphaine, Mahakeya (Keya), Sistaphilia (Sista), Javajoo (Java), and Chaitee are taking a well deserved break. There is no specific return scheduled. These characters are loved and will always remain a part of the thirteen years the Warcraft family has fought, loved, and been reborn with every expansion.

This is the last entry of the Warcraft Wild Family Adventures Blog. It will remain open, but I don't expect to publish any new entries for the foreseeable future.

For my persistent followers, thank you for all of the words of wisdom, for the times I was lost and one or all of you got me going in the right direction, and who encouraged me when things went sideways.

What Comes Next - For me, this is less of an ending and more of a beginning. For a long time writing about my Warcraft characters was enough for me. It satisfied my very persistent need to write. I was able to add my own imaginings to create a world of characters and events that exceeded the game itself.

It's time for me to step up. I am going to write the story that I have half finished more than a few times. It's called "The Spark of Dischord." Warcraft would be a major distraction. So it has to go.

I am re-opening a blog called "The Jaded Walker." It is a mess right now, but I'm working on that. I hope you check it out. Or at least poke your head in now and then.

The Blog:

http://jadedwalker.blogspot.com/2017/03/from-website-to-blog.html

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete