Thursday, January 4, 2018

Wildshard May Soon Be Back

The family of Wildshard and Tiphaine may be returning to action. I have finally completed AND published my fantasy novel, "The Majik of Spark." It went on sale yesterday.

I still have a number of technical things to wrap up - there is all kinds of stuff outside of the book itself I have to finish up. Also, I have already started working on the sequel, "The Song of Chord," but beyond that, I should have time for my favorite game, the World of Warcraft. 

The book is currently only available on Amazon Kindle as an eBook. Non Kindle users can upload a  free Kindle app. The link below should get you to the listing on Amazon. The eBook costs $2.99.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078SFJMX4

 However, if you want to wait, I plan to put out a limited number of paperbacks as well. I can't get you a free kindle version of the book, but I can set aside some of the paperbacks for those interested.

 I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! You may have heard about all the fires in California. We had taken a trip up to Monterey and then had to worry about getting back to San Diego. We were safe, but we did have concerns on the way home. We passed through a section of interstate in Ventura County where we got a clear view of the damages along the shoreline and the hillsides. For about five minutes the world looked like the surface of the moon, and despite all windows closed, we could still smell the ashes. Very erie.

Charlie Wayne Bell - PS: That's my Author name. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment