Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Raka Rises Up at Stormheim

Rakta Rises Up at Stormheim

At 830am on Tuesday Blizzard anounced that login would occur in four minutes. Hmmm, okay, so I logged in. The four minute wait - which of course was more like a ten minute wait, eventually ticked down to zero. After the system thought about it for a few seconds, I got a new counter. The wait time went from four minutes to 542 minutes, which would put the time around 2pm. That's what I thought. I logged out. See ya around 3pm or later. Actually, I went out for awhile (I do have a life beyond WoW - sometimes) and when I got back the game was up. At 11am.

Rakta went right back to work. When it was done, Rakta thanked the men and women soldiers of Stormheim. They fought for her in Hausvauld, in Valisdall, within the Runewood, and the fortress at Greywatch.  Many lives were lost. She remembers them and salutes them. Rakta acknowledges her own accomplishment as a new, max Level 110.

Stomping all over Rakta's accomplishments, Keya dug up her artifact to add her 38th rank. She then got the numbing news that all of her ranks have been granted an extra rank . . .  soooo, she now has to fill some 30-40 more ranks. She needs 17 million AP to earn her next rank. At this rate we will be talking in the billions. This is way past ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment