Saturday, March 18, 2017

Help Arrives Today - Hopefully

 Help Arrives Today - Hopefully

Nothing much has changed since yesterday. I sent a gmail this morning with todays gold take (510,186 gold), but it doesn't look like it went through. So maybe blogger will get through.

I'm getting a little more familiar with Windows 10. Mostly I'm bending it to look like Windows 7 so I'll have a comfortable layout to explore further. One thing I don't like is that it can be pushy as programs and features line up to get my attention and activation. On a number of occasions I wanted to load one thing, but found that to get to it I had to login to other things first. I'm taking that very carefully. My highest priority is to get my email settled. Following that, Microsoft has to fix Office.

If I can get both of those things fixed today I will be a lot more confident I can get most everything else working.

THEN, after that is running smoothly, I'll start carefully to install the other programs I want loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment