Monday, March 20, 2017

A New Day - Same as the Old Day

2017-03-20

A New Day - Same as the Old Day

Not much has changed since yesterday as far as the computer is concerned. It's functional and at least Microsoft Office appears to be working. That took three days of 4-6 hour effort by one failed tech replaced with a Tier 2 tech who knew what he was doing. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me that two Microsoft products, MS Office and Windows 10, can't seem to coexist without drama.

The best thing I can say about this is that I was able to keep the drama away from my wife's PC. She is still running Windows 7 and I wish I still was. She watched the mess that is Windows 10 from afar and is now contemplating going with Apple should her current PC, which is more than ten years old, finally calls it quits. I pray nightly that beast keeps on kicking.

Today I will be installing the Dominos addon I use to set up each character. The last time I set it up I used Chaitee as the model for the rest. That makes it easier when buttons and keys all have the same functions across all characters.

As for the day's take, Chaitee is still attempting to churn out the gold as best she can under the circumstances.

The take: 516,724 gold

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the cats are out to get you. Bet they are sneaking in when you step away and are breaking things. :)

    ReplyDelete