Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Coincidence or Not?

Coincidence or Not?


Still struggling with the computer. There is spillover with other PC issues. Microsoft keeps trying to force me to name its Edge browser as the preferred. Edge isn't bad, it just isn't what I want to use. Email sort of works, but I'm going to have to figure out what to do with Outlook.com. It doesn't work right but is so twisted into the email setup getting rid of it could undo what progress has been made. I foresee another bout with a Microsoft tech to fix their software and make it behave.

I'm tired of talking about my PC woes, though. Let's talk about my characters. I use a button and bar setup using the addon Dominos.  I have ten bars each with 12 buttons to work with. The setup won't be exactly what I had before because it's never quite the same after a wipe no matter whether I did it a year ago or last night.

So far I've gotten Chaitee and Sista's setups done. They can take care of the Auction House and the crafting, which is 90% of the activity. The rest of the family will just have to wait. Sista is planning a Bastion of Twilight run. Chaitee is getting low on mats and the AH pricing is currently too high.

Today's Take: 522,866 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment