Friday, March 17, 2017

Checking In On Progress

Checking in on Progress

Some time between yesterday and this morning, I got WoW up and running. My blogger is lagging by at least a sentence as I type this, but at least it works. This morning I installed Auctioneer and started clearing the inbox.

My new figure for today is 505,431g. Nice to see Chaitee got the family over half a million gold!

I need to install the Mailbox addon now. I "think" that is everything Chaitee needs to run the AH. But things are not well. The new, expensive PC is slow and regular email is still belly up. The rest of the family has gone on vacation until all the fixes are up and active. Outside of WoW my wireless mouse and keyboard wont function and using them tethered is a pain. Cox Cable has a tech who handles email issues and I'll be seeing him tomorrow. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment