Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Story of the Grunt Foundation

Wild and family are chafing at the bit to get some game time, but they've had to cool their heels as real life has been pretty busy the past few days.

However, I ran across an old blog that I thought had disappeared into the computer ether. It was a back story to a guild that I started early last year called the Grunt Foundation. I decided to merge the back story into the original threads reporting on this group so that the complete story of the "GF" was all in one place. I felt that the story, which takes place far from the adventures of Wildshard and company, deserved to be preserved in it's entirety.

For regular readers who are already familiar with this special project, I've updated and added a few things to it, but for the most part all I've done is set the back story into context with the actual events. Still, it may make for an interesting re-read without having to sift through all of the old original posts.

For newer readers and Wild's guildie friends, I think you'll be intrigued by the premise that birthed the Grunt Foundation, the adventures of the group, and get a peek into a game life outside that of the Wildshard family.

The first section is complete. I will add more over the next couple of days until finished.

A reminder - as with all blogs, the newest entry is at the top, so start reading at the bottom of the list of posts to begin the story from the beginning.

http://gruntfoundation.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment