Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello? Anyone Remember Java and Sista?

Hello? Anyone Remember Java and Sista?

Too much talk about guilds, faction transfers and password resets makes for a dull post. Unfortunately that has been the news of late. Let's get the bad stuff out of the way first.

Spent an hour in live chat with a GM Monday night when suddenly I was unable to login to either of my accounts. I thought the mess was brought on by Blizz's insistence that I have an authenticator active. That turned out not to be the issue. The cause was confusion by the GM and myself on how mulitple accounts work before there was such a thing as battle.net and after. In the before my two accounts were separate, inedpendant entities which made two-boxing possible. Then Blizz changed things and folded my two separate accounts into one account with two character lists under Battle.net. I learned that I needed only one password (a battle.net password) to access both - they are essentially one account. If I want to separate them, I would need to establish a new battle.net account. These were things that came about while I was playing only the one account, so I didn't know things had changed. I think that has all been fixed. Both accounts are available to me. The good thing is that paying for the accounts is still separate, which means it will cost me less when I de-activate that second account. 'Nuff said.

Then there is Opening Day of the Baseball season. My beloved San Diego Padres set a record that hasn't been broken since 1911, and I was there to see it. Unfortunately. We lost 15-0, the largest loss on an Opening Day of any team in the history of major league baseball. We sure know how to make records! Sigh. My mantra - there are still 161 games to play. This was only one.

On to the good stuff. Java took a break while all this account talk was going on but will be back at work looking to improve on her march to level 100. Sista broke ground on her garrison in Shadowmoon. She is ready to take the plunge into Draenor and is quickly learning the art of cat form, which is her preferred method of attack at present and the form she uses for leveling.
In that vein the below are some pictures of Sista's infant garrison - It's the first Alliance garrison in the Horde-Alliance blended family.

Breaking Ground


Entering Her garrison





Enjoying Her New Home



1 comment:

  1. Very nice! i have always like alliance architecture more than horde, so it will be nice to see this grow!

    ReplyDelete