Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesday (2 Feb) - Philly Finally Tests Her Wounded Hand

Tuesday (2 Feb) - Philly Finally Tests Her Wounded Hand

Wild was in game Tuesday night just in case the guild needed him for the ICC25 raid. Wild whispered the raid leader, letting him know that I was only at 75% but was available if he was short healers. Many guildies were having login issues as well, so Wild might get an invite just because I was already present.

The first round of invites went out at 6:03pm, but Wild wasn't on it. I know every healer, even the new ones from the transfer players, and I could tell they were having trouble getting enough. At first the only druid in the raid was a moonkin main. Two more druids showed up about ten minutes later, though. They did get a full complement of healers by 6:25pm, so Wild wasn't needed. Had I been at full strength and accepted the sign up instead of saying I was tentative, I'm sure Wild would have gotten an invite.

I didn't hear how the raid went. The lag in Dalaran got so bad Wild tried to port out and got disconnected. After trying to get back in game for twenty minutes I gave up. Wednesday morning, though, there was a post on the guild forums setting up a meeting of all healers. The post read "raid healing is suffering" and asked for everyone to come with some ideas. That doesn't sound like the raid went very well.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday to have my hand checked and everything is going well. I am able to use the keyboard better, but after awhile the stitches start to bother me. I will get rid of those on 9 Feb. I also tested how well I can use the hand in game situations by giving Philly a chance to do some levelling in the Isle of Kel'danas. I could do everything I needed to, but again the stitches are a bit of a pain. For tonight's ten man raid with the MM group I will let them decide whether they want me to come along. I think I can manage healing, but ICC requires 100% effort, so I would be fine if they wanted to bring someone else. Wild will see how that goes.

Philly was happy to get some game time, improving to 76% of the way to level 71.

No comments:

Post a Comment