Thursday, June 9, 2016

Post Vacation Restart

Post Vacation Restart

Yesterday Judi and I returned home from our month plus vacation. Our home for that month was our twenty-seven foot Class 'C' RV with me, the missus, four cats and our dog. Was it crowded? Not really, once we were all settled in and into a routine. We visited family in North Carolina, Virginia, and parts of Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. On the way to and from our visiting we stayed at KOA campgrounds each night all across the country along Interstate 40. We had several days of heavy weather - mostly pounding rain and wind - but for the most part the weather stayed clear and hot. The 1993 Shasta RV held up very well with nothing worse than a slight leak in the bathroom ceiling fan that will get fixed with a little caulking. The 450 Ford engine struggled a bit on the long up hill grades, and jounced a bit despite the heavy shocks when facing bad roads (Interstate 40 road repair and construction was a constant obstacle). We enjoyed the traveling and especially the visiting, but we are happy to be back home.

Prior to the trip I had designed an adult coloring book based on my own designs. I brought a handful with me on the trip to get feedback from friends and family. The books were a hit, and I gave away every copy I had. I am going to look into publishing the books for sale as there is currently a market for adult coloring books. More on that later.

On the Warcraft front I am anxious to get out and see the Warcraft Movie next week. I am keeping my expectations low as I know movies of this sort don't usually fair well. I intend to enjoy it for what it is and applaud Blizz for getting it done and into theaters. The Wild and Tiphaine families have been mostly dormant during the vacation trip so there is little to talk about. Chaitee did the best she could to keep tabs on the Auction House. Happy wasn't too pleased that Chaitee lost more than thirty thousand gold during that period, but the bulk of it were needed purchases to build up the alliance family gear in preparation for Legion. The alliance garrisons were kept up to date despite difficulties with the modest computer I had to work with. Overall I have no complaints. Oh, and many thanks to Erik and Tanis for for keeping me up to date on the doings of their many toons.

Now its back to working on getting our routines back in place after the month long haitus.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Judi she needs to update the cat blog. We need updates on the cats.

    ReplyDelete