Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Shout out to Martin!

Shout out to Martin!

Not sure if you're still following my adventures in the World of Warcraft, but I can't blame you since I failed to respond to your last post in September. My bad. How are your two kittens doing? We've added one more to our household. She's under a year old, all white, with one green eye and one blue eye. She was supposed to be a catch and release but well, you know the story. Her name's Miley and she's still more feral than not, but she'll fit in I'm sure.

Sadly, we lost one of ours recently. Mr Creme passed away suddenly last month. He was sixteen. Mr Creme was one of seven cats in Jezzibell's litter. Out of that litter, only Lexi survives. Mama Jezzi is still around, as mean and ornery as ever at 17 years old.


Take care,
Charlie and Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment