Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday (11 Oct 2011)- More Changes On the Way

Monday (11 Oct 2011)- More Changes On the Way

There may be some breaking news this week in regard to guild raiding. The raid leader, Bd, that has been on an extended absence from the game is back. Wild hasn't caught up with him yet and he hasn't scheduled any raids yet, so even though he has been seen in game I don't know what his situation is. If he is truly back, Wild will hopefully be getting back his raid fix each week pretty soon.

On the Wild family front there is no new news. But it's not just the lack of raiding that has shortened these posts.

I have rekindled another passion of mine, and have spent a lot of time getting the pieces together in the past few weeks. I am restarting a writing career I let lapse some years ago.

I have a website up on my own domain which went live over the weekend:

http://www.jwalkerbell.com/

J Walker Bell is the pseudonym I used for my prior writing, and since I have published work under that pen name I decided to keep it that way.

So I haven't just been goofing off all this time. :P

I still intend to be active in WoW, but not as active as I was. Wild will raid at least his two nights per week assuming the guild has raids Wild can sign up for. Hunter Fortress is still on and Shevils and company intend to continue their dominance over the Alliance. I'm sure I'll find other times to get in game, but my intent is to write full time. In other words, I have a job now (I know, it's about time!), and it's one that I love.

So visit my site, sign the guestbook, and check out the blog. I am just getting the word out now, but I will be regularly adding to the blog as I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment