Thursday, September 10, 2015

Of Heatwaves and Feathers

Of Heatwaves and Feathers

It rarely gets truly hot in the area we live. When it does, though, all of us weenies who live in houses without air conditioning (that would be us) truly suffer in the swelter. We're on our fourth day of 90+ degree heat. The cats sleep through it, but we get don't any relief until well into the evening. My man cave is upstairs, and coupled with the heat from the computer . . . well, Jocy paces and frets, waiting for the temperature to fall far enough to entice me up the stairs and release Jocy to her work.
I did promise to show off new bird, however, so I'll brave the sweat long enough to provide some pics. Jocy is wearing a simple, blue skintight to match the colors of the mounts.




Jocy on Raven Lord

Jocy on Dread Raven

I went back through the blog and found this link.

Winning the Raven Lord Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment