Monday, April 21, 2014

Wildshard's Adventures is Relocating

Hi,

I am busy creating a new website that will bring together several projects. This will likely be the last entry in this blog. The chronicling of Wildshard's adventures, and those of his extended family, will continue, just not here.

The new location can be found at:

Wildshard's Family Adventures under the category "Wildshard, My Warcraft Family"

The site is still under construction, so wear the appropriate armor when visiting. Thanks for all those who've participated over the years, and please join me at the new site!

Wildshard, aka Charlie

PS - I will continue to check in here for awhile, at least until I get the sign in set up at the new website. Drop me a comment here if there are any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment