Friday, May 11, 2012

Thursday (10 May) - Message to the Guild

Thursday (10 May) - Message to the Guild

I just want to let folks know that I am greatly reducing my WoW in game time. For all of you wonderful, crazy, and superb G2 raiders, I apologize for not making raids in recent weeks. I hear that Wild's spot has been very capably filled and many Gratz! to downing Deathwing!

Part of the reason is that I'm just busier with other real life things right now. I have to admit, though, that I have a hard time building up any enthusiasm for the coming Mists of Pandaria, and with Cata drawing to a close I'm looking elsewhere for entertainment. I've been playing WoW since it was first released, and that's a very long time.

I'm going to give Diablo 3 a try, so maybe we can hook up there, for those who are going to play. I'm not quitting WoW, though, and may check in on raid nights to see if you need a spot filled, but I won't be actively raiding, at least for now.

I posted the above on the guild website, where it most likely won't be noticed or read. I spoken with the guild leader, though, so it won't be a complete surprise. I'm excited about Diablo 3. I loved the first two. That was before WoW, though, so I have no idea how the two will compare now. I plan to solo play a barbarian class, which is what I played in D1 and D2. For multiplayer I'm leaning toward the templar class, which is part reckless killer and part healer, and sounds pretty cool.

Diablo 3 launches on 15 May.

No comments:

Post a Comment