Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday (29 Apr) - Out to Lunch

Sunday (29 Apr) - Out to Lunch

It's been twelve days since my last post. Wild did not go to the RG2 Wednesday/Thursday raid this past week. There have been no lfr raids for either Wild or JB, nor did JB join the weekend G3 raid. Philly did no leveling. The World of Warcraft stood still for almost two weeks. I didn't really miss it all that much.

I've been busy enough, but there hasn't been any major upheavals to account for the lack of game time. The baseball season is consuming more evenings and weekends, but certainly not on a daily basis. There's the cats, the Texas Holdem poker nights, and date nights, but there has still always been time for WoW. I have to admit that the game has dropped several rungs in priority, and there has been little urge to play. But this is not my "I'm quitting WoW" speech. It is my "I'm going to be playing a lot less" speech.

Wild may still raid, but after missing last week's raid I feel no burning desire to be at this coming week's raid. Wild will likely sign up as tentative, and play it by ear. Happy's job is the only sure thing, as I don't want to get out of touch with the Auction House market, and one can never have enough gold.

I just can't get very excited about the coming expansion, Mists of Pandaria, either, which could be the biggest reason I'm finding little reason for or enjoyment in playing out the final days of Cataclysm.

Philly has been in the same doldrums as Wild. However, I am still committed to getting Philly to level 85 and getting her equipped for pvp play. I will make time to try and get that done this week. Dailies and battlegrounds will be her bread and butter. As soon as Philly gets to level 85 I hope to be able to join in pvp festivities with DB, Tea, and Silver.

Finally, I'm looking forward to trying out Diablo 3 once it arrives. If it's as good as it sounds, I might very well set WoW aside for awhile. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. So this will turn into a Diablo blog then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, could be. Diablo has both solo play and team play, and some friends playing in the beta really like it. We will probably try some team play.

    ReplyDelete